In-person authentication solutions are unavailable until further notice as a result of situation regarding COVID-19. Our mail-in service continues.
For up-to-date info on processing time, see Processing times.
With this web web page
- Always check whether your articles should be authenticated
- Ensure you get your document translated
- Reasons we can not authenticate your document
- Likely to make use of your document in Canada?
- Processing times
- Provincial and authentication that is territorial
Authentication is usually needed before you decide to may use a public that is canadian abroad. To be authenticated, your document should be an initial document bearing an established signature (and seal, if relevant). Authentication demonstrates that the signature additionally the seal regarding the document are genuine.
Far away, verification can be called apostille or legalization. Continue reading “Authentication of papers: 1. Before starting. Coronavirus condition (COVID-19)”